Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stuck in Atlanta, en route to Austin

So here I am, in the Atlanta airport. Wes missed his flight this morning so he's stuck at JFK on standby. Ran into Karen and Kip and they are waiting for their delayed flight. I opted to take a later flight (since Wes has the money for our apartment) and got a 400 dollar vouncher for my services. Now that's what I'm talking about, a real vacation could finally happen this year.

So we're all yapping away and my excitement is getting out of control. As soon as I plop down my stuff I swear I will run to the closest venue.

Has anyone ever noticed the little birds that fly around JFK airport? I was watching CNN, it was 7 AM, and these birds were freaking the hell out of me. Someone needs to do something about that's, I'm sure they'd rather be in a tree.

Now I'm rambling.

Will keep you posted...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my atm placement services site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

blogger templates | Make Money Online