Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Turnstile Blues | Autolux

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I've been a bit swamped sorting through everything - Austin, school, work, my life, etc. It's coming close to a huge turning point in my life, and I'm just trying to make sure I'm doing everything that I want to do. No time like the present, right? So I might as well get where I wanna get now.

However, I did get a very cool job offer today that I have happily accepted. But this is just the beginning. I've got a lot of things planned.

Anyways, I'm basically jumping out of my chair because in less than 24 hours I will be in sunny (?) Austin, Texas. I'm so excited to get out of NYC for a little while and have a grand ol time gallivanting among some new music venues. My flight is at 8 AM tomorrow which means an early wake up.

Expect lots and lots of photos and hopefully some coherent recaps for the next few days.

In the meantime, I can't stop listening to these four songs, for no real reason.

  • Autolux - Turnstile Blues
  • Soft - Higher
  • Aberdeen City - Sixty Lives
  • SOUND Team - It’s Obvious What’s Happening Here

  • 1 Comment:

    Frances said...

    Listening to songs about a security turn stile would definitely be an allusion to the choices we have in our lives.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online