Monday, March 20, 2006

Recap: SXSW Day One

This morning has been a bit rough. During French class I kept on having to say "repetez s'il vous plait" because I can't hear a god damn thing. This ringing, hopefully, will subside.

So throughout the day I'll give you my account of those four days spent gallivanting through the city of Austin (or basically the area around sixth street). I'll try my best to remember it all, without getting too nostalgic that I use that voucher from Delta to go back.

Day One was actually recounted below, but here are the pictures to prove it.

Voxtrot: My first of three shows I caught by the Austin band. Each time was better than the last.
Voxtrot @ Emo's (SXSW)

Field Music: My new favorite British import
Field Music @ Emo's (SXSW)

Serena Maneesh: Not my favorite, but an interesting sight to see, nonetheless

[Picture via Amrit (my camera died)]

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online