Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Things Are Here To Stay | Tom Vek

Ok, we just went from breathing to hyperventilating. If you read this blog on a routine basis, then you are aware of my undying/obsessive love for the one and only Tom Vek. And if you aren't aware, just search for "Tom Vek" above, and I may just shock you. I have no shame.

Two things you should know.
1. Tom appears on the OC this week where he will perform "I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes" at The Bait Shop. Set your TiVos now.
2. He just released an exclusive iTunes EP of previously unreleased tracks in the US. You can purchase it here.
3. One day, I will marry this boy.

Okay that third one doesn't really count.

So the fine folks at Startime have sent over a B-side for us all to enjoy (hence the hyperventilating). It's everything that you and I love about Tom. It's raw, danceable, and oh so funky.

You can guarantee I will be playing it tomorrow here.

  • Tom Vek - Things Are Here To Stay

    Be his friend on myspace (but nothing more).

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I just heard teh B-side album for the first time.

    I came.

    muebles online said...

    This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online