Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Underrated is CRACKED out tonight @ Rothko!

I am currently running on about 2 ½ hours of sleep, so everything’s a bit odd today. I have been called crazy two more times than usual today. Something is up.

So give me some red bull (even though I hate the stuff) because tonight I will be DJing at Rothko for the Crackers United 1 Year Anniversary! I'll be spinning some fine tunes to keep me awake, and watching some of my favorite local NY bands. Doors open at 7:30, so come say hi!

Tonight at Rothko, the wonderful folks at Crackers United are featuring some local Underrated favorites and your favorite editor on decks. Come get cracked!

The always-popular FRICTION party turns up the heat this month to celebrate CrackersUnited.com's 1-year anniversary with Say Hi To Your Mom, The Head Set, herMajesty, and A Brief Smile. Rachael of The Underrated Blog and Underrated Magazine will be laying down the tracks.

Rothko
Doors @ 7:30pm
116 Suffolk Street (Corner of Rivington)
Full details here

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online