Monday, March 13, 2006

SXSW Day Two Schedule

So Thursday is a lot trickier. With Morrisey headlining the entire event, I would be silly to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. I know Wes is pumped. I'm just fearing the long lines waiting to get in there, while I could be seeing the 100 other shows I want to go to. We'll see where the music brings me.

Note: There is no way I'll make it to all of these. In fact, it's humanly impossible. But I'm going to try my darndest and if I pass out a long the way, so be it.

Thursday:

Cornerstone/Fader
3:00 - 3:25 Mohair

  • Mohair - End Of The Line
    3:45 - 4:10 Forward, Russia!
  • Forward, Russia! - Twelve
    4:30 - 4:55 José Gonzalez
  • Jose Gonzalez - Crosses
    5:15 - 5:40 Birdmonster
  • Birdmonster - Resurrection Song
    6:00 - 6:25 Eagles Of Death Metal
    6:45 - 7:10 David Ford
  • David Ford - State Of The Union
    7:30 - 8:00 Cold War Kids

    Diesel: U Music 2006 at SXSW
    7PM- 12 AM
    Saengerrunde Hall
    With: Editors, Voxtrot, Boy Least Likely To, Spinto Band, Film School
  • Editors - Munich
  • Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, & Wives
  • Boy Least Likely To - Be Gentle With Me
  • Spinto Band - Oh Mandy

    Austin Music Hall
    9:30 – Morrisey

    The Velvet Spade
    10:15 – Tunng
  • Tunng - Tale From Black
    11:15 – Man Man
  • Man Man - I, Manface

    Buffalo Billiards
    11 PM – The Tyde
    12 AM – Sound Team
  • Sound Team - Fastest Man Alive

    Emo’s IV
    12:30 – Islands
  • Islands - Don't Call Me Witney Bobby

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online