Monday, December 12, 2005

Get to know THIS blogger

Ryan over at Muzzle of Bees has been featuring some of my favorite bloggers on his new feature "Get to Know Your Blogger." He was nice enough to ask me to be part of it and although it was a little strange being on the other side of the interview, it was super fun. Go check out the interview and make fun of my stupid answers. It's America's new favorite past time.

Rachael Darmanin, editor and creator of Underrated Magazine, answers some questions for Muzzle of Bees. It was really nice to get her perspective on a few things, and her blog is currently featuring some (more) favorite songs from the year 2005. I’d like to thank Rachael for taking the time to answer my questions. Check out her site, and read her interview!

Thanks again Ryan!

9 Comments:

Buy Caliplus anti impotence pills said...

Who is this blogger by the way, I am seeing him for the first time.

Niagra herbal aid for impotence said...

hope he will deliver excellent posts....:)

Vimax penis enlargement pills said...

This must be the best way to crate a blog. I praise your work and recommend it like one of the best blog I have ever visited.

Male Extra enhancement pills said...

Such a impressive writing.I wondered to read this kind of stuffs.This is really well presentable one.

Instant Performer penis enhancement gel review said...

I praise your work and recommend it like one of the best blog I have ever visited..

Provillus stop scalp hair loss fast said...

I praise your work and recommend it like one of the best blog I have ever visited.

Buy Maxocum sperm pills said...

Nice said . Heads off to Ryan !

Best Charcoal Smokers Review said...

I saw your last posts and i am really impressed about what are you doing here. Verey nice articles and good information.

Vigaplus said...

While reading the whole post the whole post is confusing for me.But the contents were really valualble.

blogger templates | Make Money Online