Friday, December 30, 2005

Good Weekend

I wish I had more exciting things to report, but my life this week has been quite uneventful. Everything I do, I keep telling myself this will be the last time I will be doing it. I think I've become sentimental. Every time I get into a car to drive I tell myself it will be the last time I will be driving for at least five years. That makes me sad. I happen to love driving.

If there's one artist I've been blasting from my mom's car this week (she likes it too), it's Art Brut. I missed their show when they were in NYC, but you can guarantee I'll be there next time. And still with no official New Years plans, I may just buy myself a bottle of champagne, a pack of cigs and dance around to Art Brut. That would be awesome, actually.



  • Art Brut - Good Weekend
  • Art Brut - My Little Brother
  • Art Brut - Fight

    Hey but I am seeing Spin Doctors tonight at Hammerstein. Remember them? Yep, that's right. A little Two Princes action. But they apparently have a new album, and it's not bad. I'll let you know.



    Anywho, see you next year!

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online