Saturday, December 17, 2005

To Call For Hands of Above

As much as I loved writing growing up, I always had an affinity for math. So for the record, a breakdown of my top songs of the year:

  • Percentage of acts based in USA: 70.2%
  • Percentage of acts based in the UK: 26.2%
  • Percentage of acts based in Canada: 3.6%
  • Percentage of acts based elsewhere: 1.2%
  • Percentage of acts based in NYC: 34.5%
  • Percentage of male musicians: 85.6%
  • Percentage of female musicians: 6.1%
  • Percentage of mixed gendered bands: 8.3%
  • Percentage of acts that have been featured in Underrated: 59.1%
  • Percentage of acts that have been on the cover: 2.3%
  • Percentage of acts that I have seen live: 48.1%
  • Percentage of acts that have played an Underrated show: 7.1%
  • Percentage of acts that have been blogged about previously on this blog: 100%

    Video: "I have no idea what you guys are singing about. I think it's math."

    Plus, Jerry posted the Sony commercial that features Jose Gonzalez's cover of "Heartbeats" by The Knife. He told me my life wouldn't be the same. He may be right. It's the most beautiful thing you will see/hear all year. Watch it here.

    And Seth Kallen is playing at The Lion's Den tonight. See you there!

  • 1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Cool post you got here. I'd like to read something more about that theme. The only thing it would also be great to see here is a few pics of such devices as gps jammer.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online