Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Human Technology Will Render You Obsolete

We Are Scientists @ Scenic

We Are Scientists performed on Late Night with David Letterman last week. They rocked my socks off, with a little (okay a lot) of swooning on the side. This band is super fantastic and I wish I had known of them earlier on because they are about to erupt and take over the world. Just wait and see.

Watch their performance here.

Some old-school WAS:

  • We Are Scientists - The Bomb Inside The Bomb
  • We Are Scientists - What Gives
  • We Are Scientists - The Trickster

    You Aint No Picasso includes Keith (swoon) Murray's Mix in his "12 Days of Mixmas." and gives us a live Ronnettes cover by the band. Read the post here.

  • We Are Scientists - Be My Baby

    Still no sign of the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah performance on Conan. I wonder why...

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online