Friday, June 24, 2005

All My Bags Are Packed...

I'm ready to go. I've managed to borrow an old iPod, piss off my parents, and create some nifty playlists all with hours left to go. How productive am I? Moving out of my apartment yesterday was painful. Literally. My legs are aching today from all those trips up and down the stairs. But who really cares, because this time tomorrow I will be in London. London, baby!

Keep checking back over the next two months, I will be sure to keep you all posted with my whereabouts, my musical discoveries, and my usual blabbering. I doubt I will be able to upload much music, as I don't even know if I will be able to use my own computer while over there, so just in case, here's some random ones for now.

(I say dear chap, right click and save as, if you please...wow I’m a tool)

  • Pushstart Wagon - Mary
  • The Honorary Title - Everything I Once Had
  • Low - Monkey
  • The English Department - The Mess
  • A Brief Smile - We Could Get In Trouble (follow link)

    And until then, let the fun begin. See you on the other side of the ocean.

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online