Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'll Always Love You New York

While all my friends are either seeing Tom Petty or Oasis tonight, I will be venturing back to NYC to say my goodbye to the city and the city folk for the summer. First up? Some CD swapping with Georgia (without my iPod, I need something to tie me over) and then a final run through of my apartment. Then on to Mercury lounge for The Upwelling and then down to Piano's for Saints + Lovers. Who knows what after that. Let's just say I'll probably be hungover when I finally move out tomorrow morning.

My new favorite Upwelling song, both versions:

  • The Upwelling - Lissa's Song V.1
  • The Upwelling - Lissa's Song V.2

    And some Saints + Lovers for you as well,
  • Saints + Lovers- Kiss It Goodbye
  • Saints + Lovers- The Air

    And bonus round, Death of Fashion. Any band that sends me some vinyl as well as a CD is a-ok with me. "Think Joy Division, The Velvet Underground, The Strokes, and Brian Eno mixed in a blender with a touch of Mary Chain feedback and crazy glue." Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Death of Fashion- Don't Act This Way
  • Death of Fashion- These Days
  • Death of Fashion- Oboe and Me (Go)

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online