Thursday, June 2, 2005

Tonight's The Night

Well this has been a LONG time coming, and when the magazines finally arrived on my doorstep last night at exactly 7:13 PM (13 minutes after I had a nervous breakdown), all felt okay in the world. I know I said I probably would take one look at it and that's all, however, I found myself attached to this issue. Litterally. I brought it to dinner last night. I brought it to Blaire's house. I probably would have slept with it, if it were a bit more cuddly. I guess this is what it feels like to have a child huh? Weird.

So if you don't know by now (which if you read this blog, I'm sure you are sick of my self-promoting) BUT we are having a frickin awesome issue release party tonight. I'll be there, you'll be there, we'll sing, we'll dance, and we most definitely....will drink.



Thank you all for your birthday wishes! Life as a legal drinker has been pretty sweet so far, but I think it will only get sweeter. Why is it that when you finally turn 21 and you are all proud to show off your ID, that when you go into the liquor store, they don't card you? Typical.

SEE YOU TONIGHT!

P.S -Liz finally moved her blog and decided to update it. She got tired of hearing me complaining. I got tired of reading the same damn entry. We're like that.

2 Comments:

largehearted boy said...

A belated happy birthday and congratulations on the new issue!

Chris said...

well...how was it??!

blogger templates | Make Money Online