Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Hodgepodge

No need for my excessive babble today -- there's pictures to see and songs to listen to. No shows for me tonight, instead I will be living up one of my remaining nights in my favorite part of town, my beloved Lower East Side. I'm moving out of my apartment in a couple weeks to go to Europe and upon my return, it will be time to find a new place to live. I doubt I will have the luxury come September to be steps away from the best restaraunts, music venues, and bars. Damn.

I don't usually make claims, and I said I wouldn't babble, so I'm going to make this short: The Futureheads was hands down one of the best shows I've ever seen. It was my first time seeing them live and they were frickin fantastic. Talk about energy, and stage presence. These guys have it all, and can translate it on stage for any size crowd.








Today is my latest mix. When I was back in Jersey, I would do nothing but drive around with the windows down blasting this. Gave me an excuse to listen to music. And there was basically nothing else to do in suburbia.

Stay cool kids.

MP3's (right click, save as).
  • Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Come Along
  • The Eames Era - Could Be Anything
  • Every Move A Picture - Signs of Life
  • The Upwelling - Worthy Enemy
  • Derek James - One More Day
  • Robbers on High Street - Montefiore
  • Shout Out Louds - Please Please Please
  • Sam Champion - Now Look At Me
  • The Spectacular Fantastic - Now Smell The Air
  • Longwave - There's A Fire
  • The White Stripes - My Doorbell
  • Marjorie Fair - Waves
  • Innaway - Rise
  • Oasis - Mucky Fingers
  • The National - Murder Me Rachael (How cool is that title? They spelled my name right! Doesn't hurt that it's a great song too..)
  • Brendan Benson - Alternative To Love
  • Dirty on Purpose - Mind Blindness

  • 1 Comment:

    Phil said...

    thanks for the every move a picture mp3. i was searching everywhere for it. nice blog!

    blogger templates | Make Money Online