Friday, June 24, 2005

Last minute happiness

I fell off a chair today. Just fell. For no reason. And it hurt. I was convinced the universe was telling me not to leave. Convinced. Then my wonderful friend Liz rang me up, for what I thought would be a bon voyage call and last minute plans to meet in Ireland, when....she told me....

MY IPOD WAS FOUND!

Talk about wonderful news to head off with. I'll be seeing her in two weeks when I go to Ireland for Oxegen festival, and me and my lover Mr. iPod will make our fabulous reconciliation. I'm. so. relieved.

4 Comments:

Chris said...

awesome! told ya you'd find it. have a great time in europe!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Ireland and London. I was just there in Feb, fantastic time.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO IPOD FOUND :) how what where!!? yay for honest people

Rachael said...

well honesty is one thing, stupidity is another. it was in my friend's apartment, underneath the desk. apparently it fell out of my bag. i blame her, she was supposed to look for it. but thank god she found it!

blogger templates | Make Money Online