Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stuck in Atlanta, en route to Austin

So here I am, in the Atlanta airport. Wes missed his flight this morning so he's stuck at JFK on standby. Ran into Karen and Kip and they are waiting for their delayed flight. I opted to take a later flight (since Wes has the money for our apartment) and got a 400 dollar vouncher for my services. Now that's what I'm talking about, a real vacation could finally happen this year.

So we're all yapping away and my excitement is getting out of control. As soon as I plop down my stuff I swear I will run to the closest venue.

Has anyone ever noticed the little birds that fly around JFK airport? I was watching CNN, it was 7 AM, and these birds were freaking the hell out of me. Someone needs to do something about that's, I'm sure they'd rather be in a tree.

Now I'm rambling.

Will keep you posted...

3 Comments:

atm placement services said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my atm placement services site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

qishaya said...

Original christian shoes are first category in alter. They are so much appealing louboutin shoes so, ample of women can not pause to get their hands on them. cheap christian louboutin However, these shoes are not economical. christian louboutin So adequate of women cannot present these shoes. christian louboutin heels Christian Louboutin Replica is presenting the textbook thing for these people. christian louboutin sandals It is present masses of fashionable shoes in an economical rate. christian pumps You know that unique shoes are posh to buy. christian sandals Nevertheless do not think that exchange a shoe with christian louboutin pumps magnificent create of top trait is hard. Now a time model are presented. louboutin pumps But if you hardship attribute cargo look discount christian louboutin for these replicas in a trustworthy position & set an order for your beloved shoes christian louboutin sale

d said...

Currently abercrombie jeans in Hollywood and the abercrombie pants Abercrombie& Fitch abercrombie tees in youth market abercrombie shorts red head half abercrombie sweaters side sky, can abercrombie outerwears be treated abercrombie hoodies as new century, the representative of youth vogue, the A& F abercrombie polos is the brand that American university student loves most currently, the elk of a head of amiability prints in place ahead, youth but vogue.What the brand walks is the American style of South California.Soft cotton quality's wearing on the body is very comfortable, this quarter autumn winter, the A& F will continue to walk vogue sport style.

blogger templates | Make Money Online