Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blog Show #15

I know I say this every week but this episode of The Blog Show just might be my favorite. Maybe it was the girl scout cookies combined with Trader Joe's wine that made us so fun. Who knows! I think it's the music though. We premiere some new songs from our friends Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, plus awesome tracks from Kevin Devine, The Wrens, and Oh No! Oh My! .

Oh! And blogger of the week goes out to Dave over at Slap You In Public. Pants off dance off!

Check it out here if you know what's good for you.

Playlist!

Brooklyn Boy - Kevin Devine
You'll Only End Of Joining Them - Kevin Devine
Just Stay - Kevin Devine

Love Song No. 7 - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Emily Jean Stock - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Satan Said Dance - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Walk In The Park - Oh No! Oh My!
I Love You All The Time - Oh No! Oh My!
I Have No Sister - Oh No! Oh My!

Everyone Chooses Sides - The Wrens
Happy - The Wrens
She Sends Kisses - The Wrens

Justice vs. Simian - We Are Your Friends

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online