Thursday, January 25, 2007

YAY!

Congrats to my hottie of the week Ilan for making it into the final two on Top Chef!

Think what you want, but I think he deserves it. Marcel? Eh. I think it should have been Ilan and Sam in the end for the battle of all battles - which hottie can cook the best? (I watch this show for all the right reasons.)

My equally obsessed fellow blogger Miss Modernage is shocked by the results. Understandable. But she also does her creative detective work and points us to Ilan's myspace where Marcel is in his top 8. Tricky.

Oh and she also links to a picture of Ilan and his girlfriend. But we choose not to click. Ignorance is bliss.

Can't wait for next week. Go Ilan!

[Update: Looks like Ilan quit his job at Casa Mono, which means two things: I will not be able to stalk him now, but looks like he may have won. Hm.]

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online