Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Square Wave Punch @ BTR Live

Ahh. It's been such a crazy week, and it's only Wednesday. My goodness. Life is about to change pretty drastically in the next couple weeks, so let me apologize in advance if I seem a bit scatterbrained. I'll let you in on some good news soon, but until then let's get down to business.

Square Wave Punch came into the BTR Studios for a live set that was nothing short of fantastic. Seriously, this band is what Tyra Banks calls fierce (and I mean that in the best of ways). I keep getting blown away from their songs each time I hear them, and their live set is just as good as the recordings.

Check out the 40 minute set for FREE over at BreakThru Radio (click on Square Wave Punch - Live Studio)

Square Wave Punch will be playing Ace of Clubs next Saturday (February 10). Rumor is they are also playing a Battering Room show in the near future as well.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online