Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Day Of The Couch

My roommate and I have been living in this apartment since mid-July. It is almost February. And today, my friends….we finally got a couch.

To any of those who know me outside of this blog, or who have the absolute pleasure of spending time at our apartment....you are quite aware of the drastic nature of this issue. For the past seven months we've been sitting on a broken camper chair, or a suck-you-in disc chair, or on the floor. Gatherings have been difficult. I am proud to say that is no longer a cause of concern. We have a couch. And it is comfortable. And I am happy.

So as I sit here, working from home, and trying to get into the new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah album, I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. But we are a civilization of need, correct? So, if that is true...I'd like a puppy next.

  • Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Emily Jean Stock

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online