Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Getting Better Mix 2007

Well, I'm still battling this sickness, but things are looking better -- in all aspects of life. Lots of news coming up soon, but until then, I'd like to give you a little insight on my daily routine. As I said before, I'm really good at routine and as much as I like to break myself of certain habits, it's hard. Every morning while getting ready for work I tend to listen to the same playlist on my iTunes. It puts me in the right mindset. Even though I have been ridiculed for this mix in the past, I think there are a good number of people out there that can enjoy it as much as I do. Give it a shot tomorrow morning, you'll find your day is that much better.

  • Cat Stevens - Wild World
  • Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand
  • The Cure - Pictures Of You
  • Blur - Tender
  • Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
  • Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online