Friday, January 12, 2007

A Million Miles | Beat Radio

I'm so tired. Like beyond tired. I think I fell asleep while walking to work this morning.

After some much needed R&R tonight, tomorrow I am heading out to Brooklyn (gasp!) for Chris and Pat's new showcase at Matchless. It's been far too long since I've seen Beat Radio, and I'm ready to sing along to all the songs on their debut album. Also on the bill is Mistakes, Life in Bed, and The Lisps.

  • Beat Radio - A Million Miles
  • Beat Radio - Ancient As The Stars No. 2

    Also on Saturday night is the monthly Crackers United Friction showcase at Sin-e. Hopefully I'll make it there on the way home from Brooklyn (it's really far from my apartment). Check out their post on the show for all the details.

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online