Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Underrated Presents: January 27 @ Sin-e

I keep saying I'm going to stop doing these shows, but I can't help myself. I want to see all these bands, and if I can do it all in one night with all my friends, well then let's go for it. This show has been my biggest accomplishment to date....with five (yes FIVE) bands. It's a Saturday night, so get on your dancing shoes and get ready for some fabulous music. I've decided to hand over all dj duties to Miss Nora K so I won't be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. But don't worry...there will be an afterparty.

A huge thanks to Carolyn for yet another fabulous flyer.

More details, mp3s, and info on each band to come in the next two weeks. Here's the lineup...

Sure Juror (8 PM)
Seth Kallen + The Reaction (9 PM)
White Rabbits (10 PM)
The GoStation (11 PM)
Liam & Me (12 AM)

Get ready!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online