Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Song Of The Week: Grace Kelly | Mika

Okay. I had an internal debate on whether or not to call this the song of the week, let along post it in the first place. There are some people I know that vehemently dislike this song. And there are others (okay me) that have listened to this song at least 100 times in the past 24 hours. I've come to the conclusion that most lie in the middle, and so therefore I'm allowed to post, without getting eggs thrown at me.

Right?

I missed out on seeing Mika when he came to NYC a couple weeks ago, and for probably good measure. Yes, this is another flash in a pan with maybe a one-hit wonder. And so no, I don't love every song I've heard by him. But I do love "Grace Kelly."

Yes, it's ridiculous. Yes, it's totally fun. Yes, it sounds like Freddy Mercury. Yes, it could have been a forgotten song from Hedwig & The Angry Inch. And for all those reasons, I seriously am addicted to this song.

  • Mika - Grace Kelly
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online