Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blog Show Numero Ocho!

Okay, so I'm finally off the medication so I hope I sound a little less "out there" this week. Nora yells at me a bit, I fumble with my words, but the music is GREAT. That's all that really counts...right?

Plus, we dedicate one of my favorite bands to our bloggers of the week: The Music Sluts. Listen to the show TODAY and ALL WEEK, and make yourself happy.

Playlist!

Parade Of Punk Rock T-Shirts - Maritime
Tearing Up The Oxygen - Maritime
Calm - Maritime

Parentheses - The Blow
Bonjour Jeune Fille - The Blow
Eat Your Heart Up - The Blow

Rainy Monday - Shiny Toy Guns
Starts With One - Shiny Toy Guns
Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns

Down Now - French Kicks
Trial Of The Century - French Kicks
England Just Will Not Let You Recover - French Kicks

All The Holes In The Wall - Birdmonster

Head on over to www.breakthruradio.com and click on "The Blog Show."

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online