Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Soundtrack Of My Life

Just today I was walking to work and a song came on, and i promised myself if there was ever a tv show or movie about my life (which, god help us, never happens) I would like "No Rain" to be my theme song.

Then i saw someone posted this, and it got me thinking...

Open Credits:
No Rain - Blind Melon

Waking Up Scene:
Lola Stars and Stripes - The Stills

First Day at School:
Golden Years - David Bowie

Falling in Love:
Lovefool - Cardigans

Fight Song:
Lithium - Nirvana

Breakup Song:
Where Does the Good Go? - Tegan and Sara

Prom:
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

Life's OK:
So Far We Are - French Kicks

Mental Breakdown:
Talk Talk Talk Talk - Love Is All

Driving:
California - Low

Flashback:
City Rain, City Streets - Ryan Adams

Getting Back Together:
Case Of You - Joni Mitchell

Sex Scene:
Kiss - Prince

Wedding:
All I Want Is You - U2

Birth of a Child:
Strawberries - Asobi Seksu

Final Battle:
I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead

Death Scene:
Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap

Ending Credits:
Come Sail Away - Styx

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online