Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Go To The Barn Because I Like The | Band Of Horses

Exactly four months to the day I found myself listening to Everything All The Time and having a moment. I wasn't aware that it was exactly four months ago until I referenced that blog post, but it seems appropriate. I like going back to albums like this, where that obsessive listen is a clear memory in your head. The apartment was different. My hair wasn't the same. I could smoke inside. Life and time were drastically separate. And yet I listened to it now, with that same intensity and incredibly closeness as I felt that night.

Four months ago I thought I was going through some sort of pre-quarter life crisis which at the time seemed justified. I don't know. But I do know this album calmed me.

And I still find it.
Oh.
So.
Beautiful.

  • Band Of Horses - I Go To The Barn Because I Like The
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online