Monday, November 27, 2006

Post-Turkey Mix

I didn't listen to a lot of music this past weekend. Most of the time I was sitting in my apartment watching Top Chef marathons, What Not To Wear (my roommate has given me this wonderful addiction) or countless cheesy movies while sniffling and coughing away. I was on a good amount of medication. If I sat in my room and just listened to music, I probably would have passed out.

However, I am back and breathing fairly normally again, and it feels nice to be out in public. The only time I went out was to take the puppy to the dog run at Tompkins Square, which is maybe the most fun place on earth. You can oooh and awww over so many dogs, and play around with them all day. It helped put a smile on my face during a quite depressing break.

Back to music loving and appreciation, so here's a mix I came up with this morning to help pump me back up into reality. Enjoy.

  • La Rocca - This Life
  • Matt Pond Pa - Deer Season
  • The Biggest Lovers - Threadbare
  • Blow - Eat Your Heart Up
  • Tally Hall - Smile Like You Mean It (Killers cover)
  • Deerhoof - Believe E.S.P. (link removed per request)
  • Field Music - Give It Lose It Take It
  • Lo-Fi-FINK - Adore
  • Robbers On High Street - The Fatalist
  • Mason Proper - 100 Years
  • Asobi Seksu - Strawberries
  • Mazarin - December's Coming
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online