Friday, November 3, 2006

Underrated CMJ Party: Birdmonster

You'd think I would have run out of things to say about this band. If you have read this blog you know the absurd amount of times I've gushed about how good they are. Heck, I've seen them play more times that some NY bands and they live on the other side of the country. It's been less than a year since I saw Birdmonster for the very first time, but my goodness..my life has been changed.

I like to exaggerate, a lot, but when I talk about Birdmonster I'm not kidding. I know their songs like the back of my hand and they never, ever get old. Their live show is rowdy and fun, and honestly gets better every time. You'd think with all that craziness on stage they would be the same way off stage, but no. They are some of the nicest guys I've met and always a pleasure to have each time they are in town.

On June 30 I hosted their first NYC show and now they are back. They will close out an awesome afternoon tomorrow with four of my favorite bands. Come early, stay til the end and have some fun. There will be coffee. There will be cookies. I wish I had free beer, but alas, not this time around. Sin-e's prices are totally reasonable though, so feel free to get drunk during the day. It's encouraged.

  • Birdmonster - Cause You Can

    So there we have it folks. TOMORROW. Sin-e. Starting at 1. It's the last day of CMJ and we'll all need a kick in the ass. This will be it.

    See you there!

    Previously:

  • Underrated CMJ Party
  • Underrated CMJ Party: Division Day
  • Underrated CMJ Party: The Head Set
  • Underrated CMJ Party: Ra Ra Riot

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online