Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No Thanks-giving

Well, I regret to inform you that I will not be at The Skinny tonight for our wonderful pre-Turkey Day dance off. While I had been sniffly and congested for the past four days, last night took a turn for the worse. After a restless sleep, I found myself in emergency care this morning, wheezing beyond control and then diagnosed with some sort of bronchial infection.

Awesome.

I've been told that DJing is not part of the recovery, unfortunately, so Nora will be on her own tonight. So that's all the more reason why you should go and keep her company. Have a drink of seven in honor of me. Don't forget that the $30 open bar starts at 11 PM. I'll be dancing on my sickbed.

Looks like it'll just be puppy and me for Turkey day tomorrow. I think I have a frozen dinner somewhere.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hopefully it's better than mine...

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online