Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Song Of The Week: Wasted State Of Mind |...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead

I never really got into ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead for no reason other than I just didn't ever listen to them before. I know. I miss out on a lot of things. I've had their latest album So Divided sitting on my coffee table for some time now. Everyone who has come over has asked me how it is. I told them I hadn't listened to it yet. They give me looks. Sigh even. Probably very similar to whatever you are doing right about now, as you read this post.

I'm sorry.

So I gave it a whirl and turned out I quite liked it. I even went back and listened to Worlds Apart and liked that too. See, once in a while I do my homework. I'll make my way back to their older albums once I fully digest these two. I keep going back to the song "Wasted State Of Mind" many times. It's a really good one. From those first bongo (?) beats to the sing-a-long chorus, I'm pretty sure it was this that jump started the interest. My play count of this song at work is kind of embarrassing. Good thing I only see these things.

  • ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Wasted State Of Mind

    Oh, and writer's block sucks.

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online