Thursday, November 9, 2006

Tonight! Square Wave Punch @ Ace Of Clubs

I'm heading down to DC tonight to see the family, but if I was in town, you bet I'd be here.

Both Square Wave Punch and Jupiter One are fantastic bands, so it's pretty frickin cool that they are playing a show together. Square Wave Punch was named band of the week not too long ago, and even kicked off our special CMJ acoustic radio show last week. Don't say I didn't tell you so when this band blows up.

I was just reading this very old blog post of the last time I saw Jupiter and laughed at how funny my life was at the time. [Chuckles]

Anyway, Jupiter One is a really awesome eclectic band that is not to be missed. It's been far too long since the last time I saw them, and unfortunately I'll have to wait a little while more. Jupiter One's song "Countdown" just won 2nd place at the New York Songwriter's Circle competition from 4000 submissions. Congrats to them.

Go tonight. Let me live vicariously through you.

  • Square Wave Punch - Alice
  • Jupiter One - Countdown
  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online