Friday, February 10, 2006

Eiffel Tower | The Gaskets

This morning I opened my refigerator to grab the milk for my much needed cup of coffee, and my side shelf fell off, causing everything to smash onto the floor. Luckily, only one thing broke: a bottle of syrup. Now my apartment smells like sugar. As Blaire told me, it was a bit of a sticky situation.

Needless to say, it's been a long week.

This weekend is shaping up to be pretty good, with shows of bands I've yet to see live that I hear only ridiculously positive things about. Tonight Bishop Allen plays their geek-rock for their hometown folk at Pianos. If you haven't bought the January EP, you should. Cause it's now February and time is running out. Purchase here.

Tomorrow it's looking like The Sound Team and The Comas at Mercury, before heading over to Arlene's Grocery for The Gaskets at midnight. Why you ask? Because Jerry says so...in a skit.

I also intend to listen to every single CD I have sitting on my desk, transcribe the interviews I've been putting off, and figure out SXSW. Oh yeah, and do laundry.

  • Bishop Allen - Busted Heart
  • SOUND Team - Don't Turn Away
  • The Comas - The Science of Your Mind
  • The Gaskets - Eiffel Tower [via Jerry]

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online