Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Lola Stars And Stripes | The Stills



I legitimately miss a band when I they disappear and record a new album. Right now I am missing French Kicks, The Walkmen, and The Stills. I listened to Logic Will Break Your Heart this morning on my way to work. I forgot how much I loved it. It's crazy how it immediately brings you back to a place and time. I remember Georgia coming back from London almost a year and a half ago and telling me how much she loved it. I listened to it this morning and that love was quickly remembered. What an album.

I've found two bloggers who have mentioned The Stills recently, and I find that fantastic. They've also linked up to their 2004 Radio CBC 3 Sessions which are equally as fantastic.

  • The Stills - Lola Stars and Stripes
  • The Stills - Gender Bomb
  • The Stills - Animals and Insects
  • The Stills - Killer Bees (acoustic)
  • The Stills - Ready For It

    You can also visit their myspace page for live videos until they start touring again.

  • 1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I am trying to find information about how families use flags around their home. I am especially interested in flags that might be passed down from generation to generation. That is how I found your post on Blogger.
    Thanks�flag poles

    blogger templates | Make Money Online