Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Elevator Love Letter | Stars

I hate this time of year. I decided that the only thing that is going to make me happy is this puppy. If you want to be my valentine, that little puppy would probably go over pretty well.

In the midst of a lot of ridiculous things going on my life right now, I've created a mix for you and for me to listen to, together, like one nice big happy blogger family. Yeah, I have no idea either.

Let's all just be nice to one another, ok?

  • Stars - Elevator Love Letter
  • Calla - It Dawned On Me
  • Low - California
  • Doveman - Honey
  • Cloud Cult - Chandeliers
  • Bishop Allen - Things Are What You Make Of Them
  • Arcade Fire - Crown of Love
  • The Late Greats - Hours
  • Birdmonster - Janine
  • Saints + Lovers - Like It Was Yesterday
  • Death Cab For Cutie - Different Names For The Same Thing
  • Matt Pond PA - Brooklyn Stars
  • Youth Group - Piece of Wood
  • Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

  • 1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I just discovered this blogging thing. What a great concept. I am going to definitely add a blog to my website so that I can add some more content.
    Thanks for the post...american patriotism

    blogger templates | Make Money Online