Wednesday, February 1, 2006

The Girl's Attractive | Diamond Nights

The one week I was able to go see Ari play at Fat Baby, the one week he canceled the show. A last minute decision due to an accident on the BQE, forced Ari to make a game time decision. If he hadn't left when he did, he probably would have missed his flight to Ireland. I'll let it slide this time.

So it was an early night, which is probably for the best. I got comfy on my couch with my French homework and Monday's episode of Subterranean. My secret lover, Tom Vek was the guest and I yelped (yes, yelped) at the sight of his new haircut. As much as I do not like to share this boy with the rest of the world, I can't wait to see him on the O.C.

The videos on the show weren't anything specifically interesting -- old favorites Arcade Fire, Interpol, Metric, Goldfrapp, etc. But they did play "The Girl's Attractive" by Diamond Nights, a song that I have been dancing too in my apartment for weeks now. The rest of the album isn't superb, and I see this band in the same light as The Darkness -- one or two really catchy songs that you just can't help but adore.

So get ready to dance.

  • Diamond Nights - The Girl's Attractive

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online