Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day Mix 2006

I was late for class today because I was fiddling around on my iTunes picking songs that I'd like to listen to today, on this "holiday" of sorts. I came up with 118. I must admit that I have made six volumes of "The Greatest Love Songs" but have yet to make one in at least four years. I had a lot of time on my hands in my younger days, but then again...here I am.

Anyways, I narrowed it down to all the tracks I could find on emusic today (since the majority of my mix was on my iPod). There isn't really one outlook of the mix. It's neither for nor against (I try to always stay neutral), and some don't even have to do with love. But somehow, it all makes sense to me, I swear.

Tonight, come celebrate being anti-Valentines day at Nora's bash at The Skinny.



Valentines Day Mix 2006

  • The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
  • Bloc Party - This Modern Love
  • The Honorary Title - Everything I Once Had
  • Brendan Benson - Cold Hands (Warm Heart)
  • The Diggs - It's Just Like You Say
  • Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
  • Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love
  • Tegan & Sara - I Know I Know I Know
  • Calla - It Dawned On Me
  • Interpol - Stella Was a Diver And She Was Always Down
  • Ben Kweller - Falling
  • Levy - Rector Street
  • Dirty on Purpose - Girls & Sunshine
  • Elliott Smith - Cupid's Trick
  • Bishop Allen - Busted Heart
  • Voxtrot - The Start Of Something
  • Ryan Adams - Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)
  • Stars - This Charming Man
  • The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together
  • Arcade Fire - Crown of Love
  • The French Kicks - The Trial Of The Century
  • JAYMAY- Only One I Love
  • The Stills - Still In Love Song

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online