Thursday, January 12, 2006

Battle Lines | The GoStation

I'm out in the Lower East Side last night, en route to see Beat Radio play at Sin-E when my phone beeps with a new voicemail. It's from Matt who leaves a long message hyping up his show on the 25th, announcing they are opening for a band that will make blogger history. I'm intrigued. I call him back.

Turns out The GoStation is playing with The Mooney Suzuki on January 25th at Shindig!. Judging from the reviews of their not-so-secret shows this week, I'm not that excited to see them. But what does excite me is that Aberdeen City is also sharing that same bill.

The GoStation has a new lineup and this will be their first "official" show with the new crew. $15 donation at the door for an open bar all night works for me as well.

  • The GoStation - Battle Lines

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online