Monday, January 16, 2006

C-C (You Set the Fire in Me) | Tom Vek

Okay, this is the last post about Tom Vek for at least...a week. My weekend stalking of Tom Vek was unsuccessful. I didn't see him at the We Are Scientists show on Thursday. I didn't see him dancing at Orchard Bar on Friday. And I didn't end up going to Misshapes on Saturday to see him DJ. I haven't heard anything yet about his DJ duties, but if you were there, let me know how it went (and if he was asking for me, like I imagine he would be).

Mr. Vek's previous videos have been very art-deco and cool (I suggest checking out "Nothing But Green Lights" to see Mr. Vek's real moves.) His not-so-new video for "C-C (You Set The Fire In Me)" premiered on MTVU today. Even though it's been available on his website for some time now, it set the fire in me on this cold Monday afternoon. Watching Tom Vek play those drums all over some country side with two little goblins, ooh baby.


(screen shot via stereogum)

Check out all the videos here.

  • Tom Vek - C-C (You Set The Fire In Me)

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online