Friday, January 13, 2006

Trouble Everyday | The Diggs

Some people think it's funny that I feel an innate reason to go to every show of a select few bands that I happen to adore. I call it loyalty. Who knows what could happen? They could ride in on a spaceship, break out into a show-tune, or dance the funky chicken. I don't want to be that one person who wasn't there. I happen to like the funky chicken.

Imagine what I would have done if I had missed The Diggs last show at Rothko. I would have missed their fabulous closer of "Trouble Everyday" with a segway into "Waterfall" by The Stone Roses. The crowd went nuts. It sounded unreal. I would have kicked myself for missing something like that.

Tonight The Diggs play their biggest show to date, opening up for Burnside Project at Northsix. Lucky for you and me we have an mp3 of that last closer for us to enjoy over and over and over again. But that's no reason to miss tonight's show. Oh and if you don't have their album yet, you should buy it. All the cool kids are doing it.

  • The Diggs - Trouble Everyday/Waterfall Outro (Live at Rothko)
  • Burnside Project - And So It Goes
  • Burnside Project - One To One

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online