Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mucho Mas | We Are Scientists

Before I head off for the day, I need your (yes YOUR) assistance.

First off, we've been trying a bit of a new layout here at The Underrated Blog, in case you haven't noticed. Each post title is a song, and each post more centered on that band. Previously, there would be a long post of a lot of ramblings, and songs up for download at the end. Which is better? Yay or nay? Let me know in the comments.

Secondly, tomorrow I will have to put my huge crush aside and try to be professional when I hang out with the boys of We Are Scientists. Their debut album is currently at #10 on Heatseekers with close to 5,000 copies sold and #3 on Alternative New Artist chart. A congrats is definitely in order. But I know you have questions you've been dying to ask the band but never had the chance. Well now you do! Leave me your questions in the comments and I'll post their answers on Monday. Just don't ask if you can have all of their babies, I've got that covered.

  • We Are Scientists - Mucho Mas

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online