Friday, January 13, 2006

I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes | Tom Vek

Operation Find Tom Vek: incomplete.

Last night when I arrived at Bowery after the Tapes 'n Tapes show at Rothko (reviews coming up), Nora informed that I was in the presence of my dear love. Yes, Mr. Vek was currently in attendance at the We Are Scientists show. I immediately got those butterflies in my stomach, and even though Nora told me he was with his girlfriend (details, details), I found myself searching and searching for the little Brit.

No sign of Mr. Vek at Bowery.

We headed back to Rothko after the show for the "after-party" that took forever to start, and I found myself watching the door waiting for Mr. Vek to arrive. No such luck. Then I had visions of laying on my couch and watching last night's Office episode. So I called it a night without any sightings, but we all know I have two more chances. If things don't go well tonight, I may just have to venture out to Misshapes to watch him DJ. I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

I'll find him. This city isn't that big.

  • Tom Vek - I Ain't Saying My Goodbyes

  • 0 Comments:

    blogger templates | Make Money Online