Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where Does The Good Go | Tegan and Sara



Sometimes I forget about albums I've loved. Tegan and Sara's 2004 album So Jealous unfortunately was one of them. I listened to it on repeat for the latter part of 2004 into 2005, and now a year later, I've fallen back under the spell of these Canadian indie-rock darlings.

I Guess I'm Floating posted "Where Does The Good Go" over the weekend and it all came back to me. Now I can't stop listening to the album...all over again.

The song was included in a recent episode of the fabulous Gray's Anatomy and the whole entire album just screams montage. I was listening to it on my subway ride up to my last first day of college and memories just floated out of me. Without getting too sentimental, it totally hit the spot.

Tegan and Sara will be on Conan O'Brien tomorrow night for the second time and are playing Hammerstein Ballroom on Thursday with Cake. (Sold out)

  • Tegan and Sara - Where Does The Good Go
  • Tegan and Sara - I Know I Know I Know
  • Tegan and Sara - Speak Slow

    Buy So Jealous here.

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hi,
    first, sorry for my english: I'm french ...
    I love Tegan and sara and I am looking for :
    Where does the good go but The link doesn't work :-[
    I would be very happy if you could give me the song ... It is my favorite song !
    my E-mail: bulmam[at]free.fr

    Anonymous said...

    Silver Pirate Island Series.From the purple, carroty, and ashen zircon

    tinkle thomas sabo

    charm
    game made of sultry plants.Thomas Sabo Silver

    Pirate Island Series thomas

    charms
    ThomasSabo Pirate Island family’s major insignia

    silver, carroty, purple, thomas sabo charms

    uk
    pink and silver, as well as a small quantity of green

    and black,school of hot island variety. Tropical plants, thomas sabo

    bracelets
    smiling skull, pistols, treasure chest and

    submarines elements together, thomas sabo

    bracelet
    friendly and personality, but by no means a

    black joking, but a super sunny. The use of dyed gemstones is also

    very Smart, thomas

    bracelets
    with enamel varnish flush contrast echo.From

    the purple, orange, black enamel and fair zircon sabo

    bracelet
    earrings contest made of tropical flowers.Giant

    mixture rings, inner is thomas sabo

    bracelets uk
    the big satellites bass brilliant orange

    zircon, has been ranked as the cheap thomas sabo

    bracelet
    green plants around zircon .Lovely submarine

    painted orange, purple and dreary enamel, buy thomas sabo

    bracelet
    accompanied with gleaming white zircons as a

    decoration, I find the elegant With just over a week to go until

    Mother’s Day, we’ve been thoughts about Mother’s Day presents thomas sabo earrings

    uk
    and can’t think of something better than gorgeous

    little cheap

    thomas sabo earring
    charm armlet and charm.

    blogger templates | Make Money Online